Accessibility Statement for Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Ocean City
Our hotel is committed to making our facilities, amenities and services accessible to guests with disabilities. Below is a description of many of the accessible features of the hotel in its public and guest room spaces.
Accessible Public Spaces
• On-site hotel restaurant
• Accessible parking spaces for cars in the self-parking facility
• Public entrance
• Accessible route from public entrance to accessible guest rooms
• Accessible route from public entrance to registration area/lobby
• Accessible route from public entrance to meeting room/ballroom area
• Accessible route from public entrance to restaurant
• Accessible route from public entrance to business center
• Accessible route from public entrance to exercise facilities
• Accessible route from public entrance to swimming pool
• Accessible swimming pool
• Van-accessible parking in the self-parking facility
Accessible Guest Room Spaces
• Accessible guest rooms with mobility features with entry or passage doors that provide 32’’ of clear width
• Roll-in shower in specified accessible guest rooms
• Accessibility tub in specified accessible guest rooms
• TTY for guest use
• Closed captioning on television or closed captioning decoders
• ADA support animals welcome
Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for people with disabilities. We are continually improving the user experience for everyone and applying the relevant accessibility standards.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Website contains WCAG 2.0 level AA conforming functionality. Conforming functionality means that efforts were taking during the development of the website to follow WCAG standards.
Compatibility with browsers and assistive technology
Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Website is designed to be compatible with the following assistive technologies:
• Chrome, Firefox, and Safari browsers on JAWS, NVDA, and VoiceOver screen reader technologies
Accessibility of Holiday Hotel & Suites Website relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
Limitations and alternatives
Despite our best efforts to ensure accessibility of Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Website, there may be some limitations. Below is a description of known limitations, and potential solutions. Please contact us if you observe an issue not listed below.
Known limitations for the Website:
• Should the property elect to use third-party integrations in the future (such as Tripadvisor, Instagram, TripTease, ChatBots, etc), we cannot vouch for the accessibility of such third-party add ons.
Feedback & Contact
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of Holiday Hotel & Suites Website. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers. Additionally, if you need any assistance or have any questions about the accessibility features of the hotel or require help reserving an ADA accessible, please reach out to us with the contact information below.
• Phone: 410-289-7263
• E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Hotel address: 1701 Atlantic Ave, Ocean City MD 21842